Where do you buy the best butter chicken sauce in Australia ? What if I told you, It easy peasy lemon squeezy to make butter chicken and requires only a few ingredients and can be made in less than 30 minutes? Will you believe me? Well, Let me introduce you to the easiest and tastiest butter chicken spice mix I have come across.
Butter chicken is traditionally made with a blend of spices that are aromatic and fragrant. To make the butter chicken spice mix from scratch is a lot of effort and also you need to carefully blend it together because the proportion of each spice needs to be spot on to get the best flavour.
Now I have tried a lot of butter chicken mixes that are sold in major supermarkets and trust me when I tell you, no mix that exists in supermarkets at the moment deserve to have a place on the shelf because the flavour is just so off-balanced, not authentic and full of preservatives and artificial colours and flavours.
What is the best butter chicken sauce in Australia to buy
I came across Deelicious dishes through Instagram, and it is one of the artisanal producers that make these spice mixes from scratch. With no artificial colours and flavours and made only with natural ingredients. For that reason, I decided to give it a try. Oh boy, let me tell you this spice mix just blew my mind. It was authentic, the flavour was spot on, The flavour intensity was incredible and it also comes with a little sachet of cumin seeds that brings that extra flavour and fragrance.
How much does butter chicken cost
Deelicious dishes butter chicken spice mix is only $9.00 or $6.00 for two. At the moment you will also receive 20% off when you add the code FV-2021
Deelicious dishes butter chicken
Butter chicken order online
You can order the deelicious dishes butter chicken spice mix online here
You can also check my other dinner recipes here.
How to make butter chicken using a spice mix
Best Butter Chicken Sauce Australia
- Sauce pan
- 1 Kg Chicken Thigh diced
- 1 pkt Butter chicken Spice from Deelicious dishes
- 250 g Plain Yogurt
- 400 g Crushed tomato
- 125 ml Cream
- 20 g Butter
- 1 tsp Veg Oil
- To taste Salt & sugar
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and the deelicious dishes butter chicken spice mix and marinate well, then add in the yogurt, mix well using a spoon and leave aside in the fridge for 1 hour until well marinated, you can also leave this overnight
- Heat a pan with oil and butter, add in the cumin seeds, stir fry until fragrant, then add in the crushed tomatoes. Once it is heated up, add the chicken mix. Let it come to a boil, reduce fire and cover with a lid, leave on the stove for 15-20 minutes until cooked through
- Finally, add the cream and mix well, leave on the fire for about 5-10 minutes
- Garnish with coriander and serve with rice or roti