Imagine sinking your teeth into gooey, fudge, moist and extremely addictive brownies. well, you have come to the right place.
Let’s be honest, brownie is something that I would have any day of the week. because its super simple to make it, it can be made in just 15 minutes, so every time I want a quick chocolate fix, after meal dessert or a morning tea snack. This is my go-to brownie recipe. I can hand on my heart say this is the best brownie recipe you will come across because it’s not me telling you that its the best brownie, but all my followers think so. If you make these brownies for someone then you sure will get some brownie points
What makes a brownie perfect?
You get the best gooey fudge brownie when you mix cocoa powder and cooking chocolate together.
How to make your brownie fudgy
The oven duration, if you want the brownie to be fudgy, then it needs to be under cooked than a typical cake. so how do you know this the perfect texture and when to pull it out? when you insert a skewer to see if the cake is cooked, then if the skewer comes out with little chocolate smears then that’s perfect to pull it out of the oven and remember it will still cook for the heat inside the pan.
When that signature crackling top appears, oh my gosh I cannot describe the feeling its a ahhhhhhhhhhhh moment, don’t you agree?
It’s very important to use dark chocolate over milk chocolate when making the brownie because use that’s what’s going to give that amazing chocolate brownie taste. you can also add unmelted chocolate chips into the batter which would ooze out chocolates when it’s hot but when it is cold it will just be chocolate chips. so I am not adding any chocolate chips unmelted to the batter for that reason.
You can also try my other Sweets & desserts recipes
Watch how to make brownie
How to make brownies (Step by step guide)
Super Fudge Brownies Recipe In 15 Minutes
- 113 g Dark chocolate
- 113 g Butter Unsalted
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 106 g Brown sugar
- 100 g White sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 64 g All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt Table salt
- Preheat the oven to 175C
- Line a 23 x 23 cm square baking tray with baking paper
- Place the chocolate, cocoa powder and butter into a heatproof bowl
- Heat quarter cup of water in a saucepan on medium fire (Double boiler)
- Place the bowl with chocolate and butter on top of the boiling water to melt the chocolate mixture
- Once melted leave aside to cool down slightly
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, brown sugar, white sugar & vanilla (Use a stand mix or a handheld mixer)
- Once its well whisked add in the melted chocolate and butter mix gradually while whisking
- Lower the speed of the mixer fold in the flour and salt
- Pour the batter to the cake tray and bake for 30 minutes
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool completely before slicing